The Reg Erhardt Library is happy to be collaborating with SAITSA, the Lamb Learner Success Centre, and Student Development and Counselling to offer some great resources to help refresh your mind and body as you head into final exams.
From December 5th to 9th we will be hosting our popular De-Stress Fest. Stop by the Reg Erhardt Library and help yourself to:
- Free tea and healthy snacks
- Free earplugs with helpful study tips attached
- Support from an Academic Coach (available between 11 a.m. - 1 p.m.) with test taking and study strategy handouts that you can take home
- Stress management tools from Student Development and Counselling (December 7 & 8 only, 11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.)
- A "stress-free zone" where you can take a break with LEGO, board games, or a colouring book
- A fun art project at our Community Art Meet-Up (December 7, 5 - 7 p.m.)
- A Post-It Note Inspiration Wall where you can share your study tips and tricks with other students and classmates
This event will run from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 5 - 6 p.m., Monday through Friday, in the entrance of the Reg Erhardt Library.
We're here to help you succeed! We hope to see you at De-Stress Fest!