The Reg Erhardt Library is happy to collaborate with SAITSA, the Lamb Learner Success Centre, and Student Development and Counselling to offer some great resources to help you refresh your mind and body as you head into final exams.
From April 18 - 21, to 11:00am to 1:00pm, we will be hosting our popular De-Stress Fest. Stop by the Library and help yourself to:
- Free tea and healthy snacks
- Free earplugs with helpful study tips attached
- Support from an Academic Coach with test taking and study strategy handouts that you can take away
- Stress management tools from Student Development and Counselling
- A "stress-free zone" where you can take a break with a video game, board game, or a puzzle
- A Post-It note inspiration wall where you can share your study tips and tricks with your classmates
Your academic success is important to us!